- Recurring and starting spaces in message text are now shown in a browser.
- Fixed handling of TP-DCS when coding group bits are 1111xxxx.
- Added index column to the user data translation.
- Added hexadecimal dump for 8bit messages.
- Added "Type Of Address" selection.
- Added handling for pdu= query variable. (works with topic.php?id=288&pdu=...)
- Result code of a status report is explained.
- Fix: The modified code did not show if a receipt was requested.
- USSD Entry/Display now supports UCS2. Alphabet is not detected from the Cell Broadcast PDU, use radio buttons to select alphabet.
- Type Of Address is explained.
- User Data Header is extracted from the PDU and shown as a hex string.
- Fixed incorrectly taken discharge timestamp in status report. Changed all tinezone handling.
- Initial version here in SMSTools3 Community.
- New layout, user friendly with long PDU's.
- Handling for extended characters (encode and decode).
- Update counting when alphabet size is changed.
- Plain User Data is created using USSD packing character.
- Can decode GSM 7bit packed (USSD) User Data.
- Can decode Cell Broadcast PDU (7bit).
NOTE: As this is a "tool" topic, I have locked it. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to create a new topic.
« Last edit by keke
on Wed May 18, 2011 08:58, 43 months ago. »