Version of smsd: 3.1.14
Smsd installed from: package repository
Name and model of a modem / phone: GSM Modem for Wavecom Q2303A Module
The modem will receive but not send.
The main smsd process exits with a core dump when I run it from the command line when there is a file in the outgoing spool folder.
I checked the core dump with gdb but there were no debug symbols in the executable so I got nothing useful.
The core said the problem was happening in vfprintf (so presumable a call to printf or sprintf somewhere in the code).
I tried to build from the ubuntu sources and run from there but cannot get the build to run with statistics included.
There are no entries in the log file for sending.
The file placed in the outgoing spool is:
Where xxxxxxxxxxx is my UK mobile number with the leading 0 removed (exactly as it appears in the received message).
« Last edit by woakesd on Sat Nov 24, 2012 18:13, 100 months ago. »